eXpansys joins Google: now offers Samsung Galaxy Nexus for $399
0. phoneArena 26 Apr 2012, 07:54 posted on
eXpansys USA has now also cut the price on the latest Google Android flagship, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and is now offering the handset for only $399…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Samsung is lowering the price in preparation for the Samsung galaxy s 3 obviously. The nexus is going mid-range with the galaxy s3 about to take over.
3. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
while i do agree with your statement. most average consumers could care less. when buying mobiles state side price is always the biggest factor, then newness, at least imo
4. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
And i agree with you my friend, as you said the average consumer cares about price, but then again everyone has their own preferences, mine being the most powerful device on the market, while say a middle aged man would go with the nexus because of the price.
5. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
Hey, who are you calling middle aged man? I'll show you youngster! :)
6. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
xD just an example. nothing meant offensively.
9. Hildy (Posts: 33; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Speaking as at least a middle age man, I'd rather have yesterday's leading edge hardware with leading edge OS updates than leading edge hardware with updates that may or may not show up depending on the OEM's and carrier's whims. Cost isn't an issue for middle age men and their toys.
10. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Well we saw how your "leading edge" updates work out on your galaxy nexus, look at its predecessor the nexus s, att hasn't got their ics update, tmobile nope, sprint barely, and regular failed the first rollout. The nexus one didn't exactly have a great track record either, it has nearly the same power as the nexus s except for GPU and it didn't get updated but thats mainly due to ROM limitations
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
wow man... thats a great deal. i wish some one could offer this to international users.
7. slaggyb (Posts: 189; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
At that price it is far better than buying via google play store cos the be no sales tax plus you getting a free shipping....let's go there expansys....
8. imkyle (Posts: 979; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I bought the Galaxy S II there when it first came out and their customer service is great. I received my phone withing 3 days.