eBay removes listings of phones with Flappy Bird installed
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2014, 14:00 posted on
You thought you had won the lottery. Being the kind of person that you are, you jumped on the Flappy Bird bandwagon before everyone else, and you were slightly amused when it went viral. And then, when Vietnamese developer Dong Nguyen decided to pull the game from app stores because of its addictiveness, you patted yourself on the back for being so prescient...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. aaronkatrini (Posts: 235; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Thanks god! it was very annoying, even here in Italy people started to sell phones with $hitty bird intalled in ebay-similiar websites.
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 845; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Holy sh*t some guy here in Finland is selling iP5S 32gb Flappy Bird installed for 1100€ ($1500).
5. SellPhones82 (Posts: 361; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
What I don't understand is were these people just going to sell these phones with it still being logged in under their Apple ID instead of wiping the phone like you should do before selling it? How else would the game stay on there unless you're logged in under an ID that downloaded the game? Also, would the buyer not want to log in under their own ID. This stuff got so stupid my head hurts...
3. ihavenoname (Posts: 845; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
"I'm going to buy a phone for multiple times higher than list price so I can play with botox-mouthed bird"
My mind can't get over how stupid can one be.
6. Commbubba19 (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Saw a few listings on craigslist for $5000 for a IP5c and Note 3 both with this dumb game installed. Who's more the fool, the seller or the buyer?
7. Sauce (Posts: 732; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
But when I read (right here on PhoneArena of course), I read your Flappy Bird eBay article about a day and a half late after I've seen numerous of other sites/fb. Still late to the ball game PA, but I still love you guys.
10. Doakie (Posts: 725; Member since: 06 May 2009)
wllt57ymcbj/Flappy%20Bird-com.dotgears.flappybird-4-v1.3.apkIf you ever have to reinstall this game here's a link to the apk stored on my Dropbox.
11. killuminaticrackers (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Scumbag eBay don't want people getting wealthy because they'll have no need for eBay anymore.
12. uniquesilva (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Feb 2014)
wow this is crazy miracle flappy bird toast. Ebay search miracle toast flappy bird this is crazy.