Zynga game Draw Something now a Nokia exclusive for Windows Phone
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Oct 2012, 14:03
Nokia's Lumia phones are slated to receive an exclusive version of Zynga's Draw Something, a Pictionarty type game that is actually at the root of Zynga's current financial woes; also scheduled to hit the Lumia model as an exclusive is the still popular Words With Friends Scrabble-esque game...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. StringCheese01 posted on 27 Oct 2012, 14:07 1 10
Wow! Such a great idea to make a failing app exclusive to a smaller mobile platform!
4. Bilpocalypse posted on 27 Oct 2012, 15:09 6 0
Its not going to be exclusive to the platform. Its exclusive to the phone on the platform. It will still be on Android and iOS.
2. DechyX posted on 27 Oct 2012, 14:14 2 0
please bring Words with Friends to Windows, then I can really switch over COMPLETELY
6. StreetNerd posted on 27 Oct 2012, 16:41 1 5
no one is playing this game anymore... it came way to late -_- like wordfeud
7. remtothemax posted on 27 Oct 2012, 16:44 3 0
...doesn't microsoft currently have like less than four perecent of the mobile phone market?
how do they see all these stupid exclucivity deals on phones and software working to help them increase their market share?
8. -box- posted on 27 Oct 2012, 23:51 0 0
Because Lumia's are the Galaxy S-series of the Windows Phone universe. While this move is about 6 months too late, good to know more and more devs are joining the ecosystem.
9. ogy_dogy posted on 28 Oct 2012, 04:49 0 0
Fyi the its exclusive to all nokias, and nokia makes half of wp sales so i see no problem there. If sammy and htc put half of nokias efforts into wp maybe they would get some exclusives aswell...
11. DechyX posted on 28 Oct 2012, 12:06 0 0
Samsung and HTC have both put out killer phone for Windows. The exclusivity is just the benefit Nokia receives as a part of being closely partnered with Microsoft.
12. ogy_dogy posted on 28 Oct 2012, 14:18 0 0
Making killer hardware is not all that nokia is doing. take the nokia apps for example: nokia maps, drive and city lens. top grade apps if not the best in their segment. and what apps has htc made for their wp devices? a clock tile as far as i know. i owned a lg optimus 7 before my lumia an all it had was a few half-baked apps. it seemed lg never cared for their costumers. i never got the feeling from nokia who constantly update their apps and give us exclusive apps. take viber for example too. nokia made sure it worked on wp even with its lacking multitasking. msoft had nothing to do with it...
14. DechyX posted on 28 Oct 2012, 22:31 1 0
I agree with you there, I had the Focus and the Titan, and their company apps were useless. HTC could have at least made their navigation app free or the Hub app more intuitive. and Samsung... smh, nothing note worthy. lol
15. ogy_dogy posted on 29 Oct 2012, 02:26 1 0
Thanks for agreeing, this rarely happens here lol
10. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 28 Oct 2012, 08:59 0 0
This will only be exclusive for a couple of months.
13. ogy_dogy posted on 28 Oct 2012, 14:19 0 0
its not any more. it was pulled from the marketplace. lol
16. ddeath posted on 29 Oct 2012, 03:27 0 0
Anyone still playing this game? I stopped so many months ago after it became too boring to play the same words again and again.