Zynga forecasts bigger than expected loss for Q2, shares plunge after hours
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2013, 00:11 posted on
Game publisher Zynga said that it will report a bigger than expected loss for the current quarter which sent the shares plunging 9% in after hours trading to $3.05 despite reporting a surprise profit for the first quarter thanks to sharp cost-cutting; 22% of the company's revenue is now related to mobile, up from the 12% of revenue attributed to mobile last year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 879; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Is anyone really surprised? Zynga makes novelties that people get bored of incredibly quick.
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 2027; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Die in a fire Zynga, die in a fire. We don't need no water, let the m!@#$% burn!
3. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
Cityville was the most played online game during its limelight... until I stopped playing because of too many quests that requires you to pay to finish... damn! Wishing for their speedy bankruptcy! their game stole most of my highschool!
4. CellularNinja (Posts: 306; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I hope Zynga can bounce back. I never wanna see a business go down like this... Except for Apple :)