ZeroLemon launches insane 10,000mAh battery case for the Galaxy Note 3
0. phoneArena 09 Dec 2013, 10:03 posted on
It's no news that the 3200mAh stock battery of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 stores more than enough juice for a day or two of moderate usage. It faired pretty well in our custom script battery test, which replicates the power consumption of typical real-life usage. Still, there are some folks out there who'd love to reminisce about the old days when they owned a feature phone and had to charge it once or twice a week. For all those who own Samsung's latest phablet and find its battery life unsatisfactory, ZeroLemon has come up with a $59.99 solution – the 10,000mAh Tri-Cell Extended Battery case set, which is claimed to be the world's largest capacity battery with NFC support on board...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6632; Member since: 14 May 2012)
What the hell... This would literally make my Note 3 look like a brick. No thanks.
18. taikucing (unregistered)
still thinner than Nokia 3310
3. xtroid2k (Posts: 315; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
This is crazy yo. Like how heavy would this make the phone. Only so I could get 3-4 days of usage. The guys could have atlest made a better looking case with a kickstand. I'll stick to carrying a charger with me in my jacket pocket.
4. cezarepc (Posts: 442; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
D@mn it beat the "whale-look" of the 6000mah mugen battery for the Arc S.
6. soldiernation (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
I don't know what you guys are expecting with a 10,000 mAh battery. This isn't meant to make your phone look pretty.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6632; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Or you can get a rechargeable battery from Amazon for less than $30.
9. jaytai0106 (Posts: 826; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Yeah, I have a iSound 15,000 mAh rechargeable battery and it is very useful. However, I think to have a battery case that big is very useful when you are on the go. It is not easy to use your phone with a cable attached to it.
19. vincelongman (Posts: 632; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Then get the Nokia DC-50 Portable Wireless Charging Plate.
I think Mophie also make one.
16. davenycept (Posts: 151; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Exactly!! My friend has it and said they are averaging 2 1/2- 4 days of moderate to heavy usage..just imagine if you are a light user..
7. TheTruthSquad (Posts: 8; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
I carry three batteries with me all the time. Even if I don't make it home, I can still charge the batteries in my car. Pretty soon they will provide you with a Radio Flyer wagon to carry your battery with you.
10. VLaRueC (Posts: 87; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
I can see the next big headline. "Man kills 3 with bomb in pocket. Witnesses say he was reaching in to answer a phone call and a 5 foot arc explosion followed. He was 19."
11. suneeboy (Posts: 149; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
It's not for every day users. It's for travelers, and people who are on the road A LOT. It's not about the look. Yeah it's ugly if you are at work, a bar, or nightclub, but it's not supposed to be a daily driver. Take a flight from New York to Hong Kong, and that 3200mah battery means nothing if the screen is on for a constant 6-7 hours. Put things into context sometimes sheesh.
12. livyatan (Posts: 560; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
The 5000mah version of this would be a grand slam, providing all the juice you need, protection, while not weighting a ton.
Really curious on the logic behind decision to make it this huge
13. wilsong17 (Posts: 264; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
they made one for the note 2 and its amazinghttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?
i cant wait to get mine
17. sswain (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Yep, I have that Note2 9300mAh, Absolutely fell in love with it when first held in hand. Performance is epic. More than 1 week from one charge. I use it everyday. About Note 3 - not sure about actual look and feel of it, it looks a bit too "protected" , I would more like something similar like current Note2 9300mAh. But maybe its also epic, impossible to tell without putting hands on it.
14. Mian.Shahzad (Posts: 23; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
LOL!! i have not purchased NOte 3 justbecause of its size and now even more big :P i dont like it
15. kryme (Posts: 99; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
this is not a everyday use thing.... just for those 3-5 road trips type of thing....
20. rmleloup (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Can anyone tell me what car mount will hold this?