ZTE to unveil the Nubia 5S on November 19
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2013, 09:15 posted on
ZTE may not be the most recognizable smartphone manufacturer in the Western world, but it has earned its reputation of selling high-end devices at decent prices. The Chinese company is expected to reveal its newest flagship smartphone at a special press-event on November 19...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mturby (unregistered)
5s???? what the heck does ZTE means by 5s??? if Apple sues ZTE i will be on apple's side this time. Because if ZTE cant come up with its own brand model, and instead they copy a rival company, i believe they should be sued and Google should remove their Android licence. 5s???? really???
3. Daftama (Posts: 614; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
So what if they call it 5S or s4... So what if they call it ifhone or Galax if they get sued or they don't. ¿ is what are you getting out if they do¿
4. levizx (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Hilarious, since when did the "S" suffix became Apple's invention? They don't even own the iPhone franchise.
12. Beijendorf (Posts: 339; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
You can't copyright a simple letter and number combination. They're in the safe.
5. stevetruman (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
guys.. did u noticed that nubia 5s is combination of iphone 5s and lumia models..
8. Dastrix (unregistered)
WOW, so true. I missed that too.
9. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
LOL Once again, I can only shake my head and laugh on these Chinese OEM:s. I mean camoon, a device called Nubia 5S. What kind of genius does that? Well NOOBS!
How about iNookia 5S?? You damn little nuubs.
If the name was bad enough, they clearly like Nokia Lumia design language.
Shame on you ZTE.
10. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Well they're used to just growing rice. (joke)
11. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
ZTE is like Oppo lol. They are one of the good Chinese OEM.
13. nexusdude (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
Xbox One, HTC One, Nexus One. Lg G2, HTC G2. Galaxy S2-4, Snapdragon S2-4. Many, many other examples, yet everybody only cares about Apple!
14. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
HTC One and Nexus One are both made by the same company therefore it is not even considerable as copying. Since when were consoles similar to phones.
16. ollienightly (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
And you consider Nubia Z5S copying? I'm sure iPhone 3G has to be a copycat, as well as 4/5. iPad, iOS, iPhone etc. Surely some one else came up with 3G Pad OS Phone before Apple ever think of it.
17. ollienightly (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Oh, someone actually came up with iPhone/iOS (and did use them on products) first. iPad? Straight rip off of ThinkPad wouldn't you agree?
15. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
man I hope the battery is better than because they really beefed up the chip but the battery should be close to 3000mah or better hopefully oh dont forget about sd cards