ZTE V98 hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Feb 2013, 03:31
ZTE proves it can make a premium-looking tablet with the 8.9mm-thin V98 we are handling here, thanks to the brushed aluminum chassis and beveled edges that make it feel solid and pleasant to the touch, and the faux chrome volume rocker, power/lock key and orientation lock button. The keys are found into the plastic part at the top, which cheapens the look down a bit, but is inevitable since there is a version with 4G connectivity and SIM card slot...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 26 Feb 2013, 03:33 0 0
"if you are on the prowl for a Windows 9 tablet for basic tasks " ....
2. Nathan_ingx posted on 26 Feb 2013, 03:56 0 0
Why atom? Why atom?
ZTE made Memo with Snapdragon 800 but why a mediocre Intel chip for a tablet??
The 'i' series should've done justice.
4. haseebzahid posted on 26 Feb 2013, 06:35 1 0
because they dont support X86 archetecture :\ Atom does
5. Nathan_ingx posted on 26 Feb 2013, 08:05 0 0
You know...i'm just hypothetically speaking :D
6. haseebzahid posted on 26 Feb 2013, 10:30 0 0
:P i think u making a joke here