ZTE V98 hands-on
0. phoneArena 26 Feb 2013, 03:31 posted on
ZTE proves it can make a premium-looking tablet with the 8.9mm-thin V98 we are handling here, thanks to the brushed aluminum chassis and beveled edges that make it feel solid and pleasant to the touch, and the faux chrome volume rocker, power/lock key and orientation lock button. The keys are found into the plastic part at the top, which cheapens the look down a bit, but is inevitable since there is a version with 4G connectivity and SIM card slot...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1352; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
"if you are on the prowl for a Windows 9 tablet for basic tasks " ....
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Why atom? Why atom?
ZTE made Memo with Snapdragon 800 but why a mediocre Intel chip for a tablet??
The 'i' series should've done justice.
4. haseebzahid (Posts: 1831; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
because they dont support X86 archetecture :\ Atom does
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You know...i'm just hypothetically speaking :D