ZTE Nubia Z5s and ZTE Nubia Z5s mini both get benchmarked on AnTuTu
0. phoneArena 23 Nov 2013, 11:59 posted on
ZTE is looking to move up in the ranks of smartphone manufacturers and to that, the China based OEM is expanding its high end offerings. The ZTE Nubia Z5s sports the high-end specs that power users crave. Under the hood is a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor which helped the phone score 28,066 on AnTuTu version 4.0...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. dmn666 (limited) (Posts: 185; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
It'd be more interesting to see GPU specific test score comparison - since that's the major difference between MSM8974AB & MSM8974
2. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
the mini isn't a bad deal at all for the.performance.
3. aryanfr1 (Posts: 39; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
I heard that sammy is cheating in Benchmark with exynos processor but I am speculating that perhaps sammy has done something with snapdragon also, perhaps Anandtech can reveal those....... cheating :p
4. sarge77 (Posts: 201; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
great specs but what happened to the GEEK I was waiting for a T4 chip I guess no one is going to dethrone the DRAGON LOL