ZTE Nubia Z5S and Z5S Mini will be released tomorrow
0. phoneArena 26 Dec 2013, 10:33 posted on
Prices for the Nubia Z5S start at $330, while the Nubia Z5S Mini will be available for as low as $246. More than 2.5 million pre-orders were made for the two Android smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Android 4.2.2? Both of them should've been released with Android 4.4 out of the box.
2. xsoft7 (Posts: 18; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
quite small battery , the only downside.. and how about rom support? - that is to be found out.
4. aditya.k (Posts: 490; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I remember reading IGZO displays are really power effecient. Not like its going to save a lot of battery, but will surely make a difference I guess! :)
5. ollienightly (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
IGZO is not power effecient compared to LTPS which is what most high end phones use. Even the new Honor from Huawei uses LTPS.
3. XYZ360 (Posts: 53; Member since: 01 Jan 2012)
Wish these Chinese companies could do something else with their design instead of just coping the 5c in this case
7. ollienightly (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
How f*cked up is your mind? Z5S mini is a direct descendant of their own Z5 mini, which was released around July. If anything iPhone 5c is copying ZTE by your standard.
9. kindlefireowner (Posts: 480; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Fandroids defending the look of ZTE? ZTE phones are garbage. Not a dime of my money will ever to ZTE when you can buy a Nexus 5 or Moto G.
13. fireblade (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Not all countries have Nexus 5 & Moto G. Even If they are available, they will cost $500 for the Nexus 5 and $300 for the Moto G. In my country, Nexus 4 costs $500. But the price of Galaxy S4 is normal here ($650). Maybe the country where you live gets subsidy from Google.
10. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I except really horrible build quaility for 1080p + Snapdragon 800 for $330
11. Adrian38 (Posts: 140; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
The Nexus 5 is only $20 more so I would assume that you think the Nexus 5 has horrible build quality as well, right?
12. ollienightly (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
And you know what, Chinese companies made sub-$300 S600+1080p phones with passable quality a few months ago. So that's that. At $330 a few months later, and a much more reliable company, you expect "horrible build quality"? LMAO.
You must think SGS4 have horrible build quality, since Z5S feels much nicer in hand than that piece of crappy plastic.