ZTE Nubia Z5 sports a 1920 by 1080 pixel display, gets compared to the competition
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2012, 08:39 posted on
The more information is unveiled about the recently announced ZTE Nubia Z5, the more exciting the smartphone seems to get. After learning that the device will be impressively thin, even for a high-end Android handset, we now know the resolution of its 5-inch screen: 1080 by 1920 pixels or 440 pixels per inch of display real estate. That's exactly as many pixels you'll see on the panel of the HTC Droid DNA...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
1080p display seems to be the new normal for flagship phones.
5. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1218; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
I guess in ppi the norm is the more the merrier!
But ZTE has really raised its game in smartphones and they can definitely compete with the likes of Sammy and Apple! These guys might just turn out to be the next HTC! I gotta get me one of these since I know they wont be priced as high as the competition
2. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Still not as good as the HTC Droid DNA....and it's camera is a One X look alike.
I am not saying ZTE is bad.. they are good and they are getting better and better....
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3395; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
And it should be cheap too... Half the price of an unlocked HTC DNA, if i'm not wrong!!
6. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
yeah.. if its cheap, i would definetly go for ZTE Zubair.. HTC devices may be good but OVERPRICED... but not as worse as the iPhone hee hee.
4. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Looks nice can't wait for official release.