ZTE Grand S hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Jan 2013, 01:44
ZTE made a product launch announcement today at CES in Las Vegas, their new flagship, the Grand S featuring a 5-inch HD display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2013, 02:45 0
Definitely very nice phone, the plastics looks classy and clean and refreshing.
But the battery is very poor. And we have to wait and see how everything else works.
3. IHateApple posted on 09 Jan 2013, 03:12 0
Sharp must be really angry. Such a a humongous demand for their 5 inch screens and they can't produce upto it.
5. severian37 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:26 1
At this point, smart phone manufacturers need to double or triple the battery life if they really want to impress me.
6. TBomb posted on 09 Jan 2013, 09:44 0
i can agree to that. i dont really care if the phone has a .2 Mhz better processor.. just give me a phone that will last more than a work day without having to charge it on the way to work, at work and on the way home.