ZTE Grand S II LTE sells 50,000 units in less than a minute
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2014, 12:00 posted on
A report published on Saturday claims that the ZTE Grand S II LTE sold out a supply of 50,000 units in 58 seconds. This information comes from Tmall, a Chinese language online mall that sells to those living in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. The ZTE Grand S 2 LTE was introduced earlier this year at CES in Las Vegas and was launched in China just a few days ago...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What's the use if you only gain sales in China? What about other countries? Just look at how successful are Huawei, Oppo, Xiaomi and Lenovo, because they release their new products in other countries as well, take note ZTE. ZTE should really release more of their new products in other countries if they want to compete with the big bros. ZTE is like a dead company in my country, posting their new phones on Facebook but didn't even release it in my country.
2. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
true all these oems you mentioned should be available here in Euro to on every carriers
6. mturby (unregistered)
did anybody care about "S 2"?
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No, they're in Singapore as well and soon will be in Malaysia as well.
8. sipha (Posts: 432; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Am sure the problem is alway expansion capital.. Setting up new ventures is not cheap, and you got to the consider marketing and new policies to understand..
12. DigitalJedi_X (unregistered)
OEM's can indeed be profitable operating in one country. Especally a country as large as China.
Its also not solely up to the OEM where there devices land. There has to be carrier demand for them. And with the recent perception that Chinese OEM's are actually spies for their home country, the demand for their handsets outside of China is small.
14. Adrian38 (Posts: 141; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
Maybe they don't care about selling to other countries? Maybe they're happy as they are.
3. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
The specs listed here do not match the specs listed in the Specifications page for the ZTE Grand S II
7. mturby (unregistered)
did someone notice "S 2"?
9. alexnapo (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
Seems Chinese couldn't afford to waste a Minute..!
10. davenycept (Posts: 200; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
True...the need to dip their fingers into Europe and N. America and see how they do
11. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
they would do well.....take alot of Samsungs sales away