ZTE Geek, the world's first Tegra 4 phone, is now officially official
0. phoneArena 26 Sep 2013, 02:11 posted on
The ZTE Geek, the world's first Tegra 4-powered smartphone has sure had a rocky start, and we're unsure whether the way ZTE handled it all spells professionalism or the very opposite...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Navaid (Posts: 46; Member since: 05 Sep 2013)
It's design got leaked way earlier, No one had seen 5C at that time.
12. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
wasn't following the Geek, thanks for info :) I thought it was ridiculous if they pulled this off after the announcement
2. promise7 (Posts: 877; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
design looks like a bigger screen iphone 5c, but with better color choices
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Let's see what Tegra 4 SoC brings as a surprise.
5. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Congratulations. Given that the Tegra 4 notoriously overheats and throttles even in full fledged, 10" tablets, ZTE have now created the world's first portable, hand-held toaster.
17. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
Do buttter and jelly come standard?
7. Tomfromsouth (Posts: 76; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Ha ha that female is scary yo! Shemale of note
8. Pewek (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
Oh, I think Xiaomi Mi3 was first Tegra 4 phone...
9. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 903; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I wonder how fast this smartphone will get incredibly hot when gaming.
14. lallolu (Posts: 471; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
I don't trust tegra anymore. They seem not to care about heat on their CPUs.
11. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
It's kind of sad that T4 has came out a while but now just got used in a phone :/ With $308 price tag... why not? haha
13. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Because Chinese manufacturers don't rip you off on phone prices like Samsung, Apple, HTC, Nokia etc. They accept a smaller cut on their profit so more people will buy it.
16. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
yes :) small profit x large amount of unit sold = big profit :P that's how Walmart makes money :D Plus I usually want to change phone every 1 yr or so... cheap phone is great for me :D
18. wilsonbooster (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Sep 2013)
It will be fun to use Tegra 4 phones. But is ZTE is the trustable brand for smartphones technlogy.
19. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
give us a bigger battery or atleast custom make cases with added battery built in to double batter life.