ZTE Flash for Sprint leaks – 4.5-inch IPS display, LTE, Snapdragon S4 inside
0. phoneArena 29 Jul 2012, 23:52 posted on
Rumor has it that Sprint will be getting the ZTE Flash later this year. If the leaked information is correct, the smartphone comes with a 4.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels, protected by a tough layer of Gorilla Glass...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 311; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Hey you gotta give it to em this phone has the same specs as the big guns...BUTT, it also has a 12.3 mp cam! nice
8. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
The ZTE Warp came out with great spec's on paper but the phone was a dud. I hope ZTE learn from their mistakes.
2. MeoCao (unregistered)
don't buy ZTE, the color reproduction is lame.
3. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 111; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Battery is small for Lte Device and only 8GB of rom
4. Cyan3boN (Posts: 444; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
this looks like a previous nokia windows phone prototype!!!
5. chrischau1308 (Posts: 53; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I'm sorry but I just don't like ZTE skins on their Android Phones
Beside that, everything sounds great.
And by the way, there is 16 MP camera with suck image quality
what can 12 MP tells anything about?
Megapixel is not everything
7. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
making judgement before having used one? we see the standards of pa comments..
10. chrischau1308 (Posts: 53; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Did I say that it's bad? Who is judging now?
I said 12MP won't tell anything because usually people see high megapixel cameras and they was like: "Oh, it's gonna be a good camera phone!!!"
We'll all see the result if there will be a review, that's is when I make another comment, or as you so-called, "Judge".
11. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
go have a smoke, you seem like you might kill the next person you see
6. pokergator18 (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
bet its got a better camera than u think, u dont even own a ZTE so u dont even know what ur talking about