ZTE Flash for Sprint appears at Wirefly and Best Buy, high-end specs confirmed
1. Captain_Doug (Posts: 876; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
How come on screen keys in pic but the specs page has capacitive? Also, this is essentially my dream phone size wise. But ZTE?... we'll see.
6. thunder18 (Posts: 117; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
The screen itself is capactive in nature so having on-screen keys doesn't make the keys not capacitive, in my mind.
3. rembo65 (Posts: 39; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Unless someone is really dedicated to Sprint, I don't see another reason to get this instead of Lumia 920
4. downphoenix (Posts: 2634; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
a couple reasons why someone would get this instead of the Lumia 920:
1) They have Sprint, which at this time is not getting the Lumia 920. If they want that phone they have to switch carriers.
2) Its android instead of WP8. A lot of people still aren't sure about Microsoft's new OS, whereas Android is considered familiar to many people.
Anyway, got word from work that this phone apparently has been delayed slightly.
5. mydi.maus (unregistered)
illl go with optimus G