ZTE Blade III is officially announced
0. phoneArena 20 Sep 2012, 08:07 posted on
We’ve already seen leaks of the ZTE Blade III, and now the device has finally stepped out of the shadows with an official announcement…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3605; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The back spells Chinese! No offence...
4. redmd (Posts: 1222; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I like Huawei emotion UI better. or they should stick to stock Android which I think many world prefer.
8. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
and huawei sound better as a company at least they know its a company even a lot of people think its a flower shop company.. while ZTE.. its really chinese thingy...
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3703; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Doesn't look particularly thin for a device with the word blade in the name.
7. issa8 (Posts: 54; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
My Samsung Captivate had better stats 2 1/2 yrs ago. they really couldnt do better than this?