ZENONIA 4 hits the Android Market with full HD graphics
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Feb 2012, 22:19
The ZENONIA series is one of the best RPGs on mobile devices, and the newest iteration by GAMEVIL is looking to bring the game up to the standards of the high end devices that we have on the market now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. davin8r posted on 11 Feb 2012, 23:16 2 12
wtf? I played better-looking games at the arcade in the 1980s. If they can put Dead Space on a phone and make it look so damned good, why are we getting excited about stuff like this?
3. XiphiasGladius posted on 12 Feb 2012, 03:23 4 0
Due to the limitation of the phones hardware at present, your dream won't be fulfilled anytime soon. So stop whining, if you don't like it don't play it.
9. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 11:40 1 3
My point is that since Dead Space is available on Android phones, it proves that current phone hardware is *not* a limitation for high quality games. These other little "full HD" games are just in a completely different league. It's like getting excited about going back to play Zelda after you've been playing Skyrim.
14. SleepingOz posted on 12 Feb 2012, 12:59 3 1
A good game is not only about graphic! But well, I didn't expect such an ignorant like you to know that..
17. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 14:30 1 2
Ignorant is an adjective, not a noun, but I shouldn't expect a grammatically challenged junior high school student like you to understand that. ;)
10. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 11:57 0 3
I feel embarrassed for your lack of ability to come up with a creative insult.
13. SleepingOz posted on 12 Feb 2012, 12:34 1 0
You talking about your own comment above, innit?
19. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 14:35 0 1
innit? umadbro? Speak English much?
6. jellytime posted on 12 Feb 2012, 04:48 1 1
It's not f**king easy making a high quality game!
11. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 12:02 1 3
I'm sure it isn't, but to speak of this as some kind of cutting-edge HD game that is "up to the standards of current high end devices" is a huge overstatement.
15. BioTek posted on 12 Feb 2012, 13:33 3 0
What an awful exaggeration you have developed with that comment of yours. "I played better-looking games at the arcade in the 1980s." No, no you have not. Zenonia 4 is not, nor was it ever meant, to have graphics similar to Dead Space.
18. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 14:33 1 2
Ok yes, that was an exaggeration on my part. However, the original news story post that this game is "up to the standards of current high end devices" is also a significant exaggeration.
22. BioTek posted on 12 Feb 2012, 18:02 3 0
"Zenonia 4 is not, nor was it ever meant, to have graphics similar to Dead Space."
With the style of graphics Gamevil did try to create, they succeeded magnificently. It's like a classic RPG look but reinvented with current high-end technology.
23. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 21:42 0 2
I'm happy for the fans who like the graphics style. Calling it "high-end technology", however, is a huge stretch IMO. (maybe that should have been my original post instead of the highly inflammatory 1980s arcade stuff) :)
16. MichaelHeller posted on 12 Feb 2012, 14:18 3 0
Full 3D graphics isn't the only way to have impressive visuals in a game. The world of cell-shading, sprites, and animation has come a long way. Just because you don't seem to appreciate it doesn't mean the game has bad graphics.
20. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 14:39 1 3
Bad graphics is always going to be a relative term and in the eye of the beholder. But current high-end phones can do way better than this, therefore this is not "up to the standards of current high end devices" as the articles states.
25. SleepingOz posted on 13 Feb 2012, 09:55 0 0
Dude, seriously, stop making fool of yourself. I'm starting to feel really really embarrassed for you!
27. davin8r posted on 13 Feb 2012, 20:24 0 0
Lol troll much? ;)
28. SleepingOz posted on 14 Feb 2012, 07:37 0 0
Do you really know the meaning of 'troll'? I doubt it.
Judging from the stupidity of your previous comments above, it's no surprise though.
2. ph00ny posted on 12 Feb 2012, 01:00 4 1
Obviously you don't understand the appeal of RPG games
12. davin8r posted on 12 Feb 2012, 12:04 1 3
Sure I do. I enjoyed Dungeon Hunter 1 and 2, and they seem way better than this game despite being 1-2 years old.
7. Guest_star posted on 12 Feb 2012, 08:07 1 0
the game is sweet, playing it on my LG optimus black
8. anirudhshirsat97 posted on 12 Feb 2012, 10:41 1 0
game is awesome, super fun, the best RPG on android market
21. Alistair posted on 12 Feb 2012, 16:43 1 0
I love this game it brings back the nostalgia that older games like crono trigger, or the original zelda or final fantasy brought to the old nes and snes. It was a great time for gaming back then no hi def tvs or multiverse online tournaments just you and a 16 bit fun time. Everyone that is a true gamer has to like 90s throwbacks they bring us back to the time that even the greatest devs out there got there first inspiration.
26. jagon91 posted on 13 Feb 2012, 15:04 0 0
So excited! I love Zenonia!!! One of the best games in the Market. And it doesn't kill my battery like other games do