Your move: Google Nexus 7 launch could result in early August release for Amazon Kindle Fire
0. phoneArena 29 Jun 2012, 18:03 posted on
The impending July release of the Google Nexus 7 tablet could force Amazon to release the sequel to the Amazon Kindle Fire in October or November; according to DigiTimes, a full lamination process used by Amazon could make it harder for the table to stay at the $199.99 price level...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Waiting news about Nexus smartphones.
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1387; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
nexus 7 ftw hope there is a nexus 9 and a nexus 10!
4. tomato (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
3. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
I was literally the isheep of the family, and there were definitely moments of discomfort while my grandmother was calling through her android.