YouTube update for Google Play Store brings new UI for 10 inch tablets
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2012, 23:43 posted on
If you're using a 10 inch Android tablet, like the Google Nexus 10, and are unhappy with the YouTube experience on the slate, here's some good news as Google has update the YouTube app at the Google Play Store to bring a much improved UI to the streaming video site for 10 inch tablet users...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 2144; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Can't wait to get my first tablet (-:
2. androidornothing (Posts: 143; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Looks cool. I guess Google is trying to combine phone and tablet ui so people who have android phone and tablet can use both easily. I love it on my nexus 10. Thank you Google.
3. zibbyzib2000 (Posts: 221; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
It was kind of ironic for Google to release the YouTube app with iPad support and not do the same for their Android tablets.
4. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Noticed that the iOS developments seems to get a little extra attention recently...
Gmail, YouTube etc...
5. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
there's one thing that i don't like from this new update.
before whenever i disabled screen rotation & then open the video in full screen, the rotation won't change from landscape, so i can watch videos while sleeping, facing the wall
but now it will rotates automatically and this is a really pain
6. deacz (Posts: 162; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
oh yea this is really horrible. old youtube also didnt care about disabled screen rotation. kept switching even tho it was supposed to be locked
7. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
And as usual, us people in the middle (8.9 inch) get forgotten and no one gives us info if we get th 7 inch or the 10 inch UI's.