YouTube Capture for iOS lets you record and upload to YouTube, Google+, Facebook and Twitter
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Dec 2012, 15:05
Ironically available for iOS before Android, YouTube's new Capture app will allow you to film a video, make certain editing decisions, and then shoot it off to YouTube, Google+, Facebook and Twitter all with a single click; you can also decide to keep the video private, unlisted (view by link only) and public and yes, an Android version is in the works...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii posted on 17 Dec 2012, 15:07 0 1
this is awesome for a first party app. i'll get this as soon as it's available on Android.
2. rsiders posted on 17 Dec 2012, 16:17 2 1
That's pretty sweet! It would be nice to see this come to Windows Phone. I can see the possibilities with the Lumia 920 here.
4. linneti15 posted on 19 Dec 2012, 01:32 1 0
I'm afraid it is extremely unlikely to come to windows phone at the moment until windows phone get AT LEAST 20+ million sales
5. linneti15 posted on 19 Dec 2012, 01:32 1 0
And they need to actually release a youtube app on windows phone first :P
3. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 17 Dec 2012, 17:01 2 3
Why not release it on android first?