You tell us: Did you get a cell phone for Christmas?
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Dec 2010, 22:36
Now that Christmas has come, we'd like to know if you did in fact get a shiny new phone under the Christmas Tree. Is it a Smartphone, such as the Apple iPhone 4, Samsung Focus, or Motorola DROID X - or a more basic model, like the LG Cosmos Touch, Pantech Laser, or LG Optimus T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
55. Xano6190 posted on 27 Dec 2010, 16:52 0 0
No phone yet, but upgrade is next week. Going to get a Blackberry Bold 9650 (I know, it's not the best one out there, but it'll be good for me and my messaging/email needs. Besides, I still have my android phone as my backup ((HTC Hero rooted flashing AOSP)) )
56. kameronnewton posted on 27 Dec 2010, 18:15 0 0
Ok I'm fifteen and idk what phone to get!! The Captivate or the Iphone 4!! I want a phone that can play music take pics easy to text on!! I already have an itouch so ive got apps and music and crap!So shud i keep the itouch and get th captivate or just get the iphone 4? And It doesnt really matter if anything complicatin g bc im really into phones and ik alot about them!! i've bee on the fence between the Captivate and the Iphone 4!! What shud i do?
87. therygy posted on 05 Jan 2011, 20:28 0 0
you can never go wrong with an iPhone, im 15 to and there are always androids coming out everyday, and with the iPhone you can get mad at yourself for not waiting a week to get the newer phone. iPhones are greatt
57. Albert Chan (unregistered) posted on 27 Dec 2010, 19:14 0 0
Yes, I did buy a new cellphone, but it was for my youngest son - Donell. I bought him a Nokia X2 and he loved the cellphone!
58. adrian (unregistered) posted on 27 Dec 2010, 19:20 0 0
i got a galaxy 3
59. adrian (unregistered) posted on 27 Dec 2010, 19:21 0 0
i got a galaxy 3
60. blindian (unregistered) posted on 27 Dec 2010, 21:12 1 0
I got a Sanyo zio phone from sprint. Its good and I'm extremely grateful bcuz I've been waiting for a phone for two years. Bcuz of the depression and all I couldn't afford it. I felt out of place @ school bcuz everyone was getting one. Now I am satisfied.
61. Age (unregistered) posted on 27 Dec 2010, 22:15 1 1
Got an iPhone 4 for christmas after numerous problems with my Samsung Galaxy S. It is so nice, build quality also shits all over the Galaxy s!
62. skulbonz (unregistered) posted on 28 Dec 2010, 00:35 1 0
Bought myself the Dell Streak!!!! Gotta love the $99.99 price tag that was at Best Buy!!!!
63. rpena1912 (unregistered) posted on 28 Dec 2010, 08:28 1 0
Im getting the evo 4g tommorow!!! im so excited ive been without a phone for 3 months it sucked:( but i cant wait!!!
65. jepoiski04 (unregistered) posted on 28 Dec 2010, 08:48 1 0
the wife got me a curve for christmas. it goes pretty well making up a pretty nice combo with my nexus one and my ipad (recent too). technology rocks!
66. cassi (unregistered) posted on 28 Dec 2010, 11:18 1 0
YES! i got the AT&t quickfire and i soooo love it! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
88. therygy posted on 05 Jan 2011, 20:30 0 0
they still sell those things? they are horrible and have been recalled like three times. have fun with that phone for the next two years.
68. Eric (unregistered) posted on 28 Dec 2010, 20:42 1 0
Microsoft Rep gave me a free HD7 and also won myself a myTouch 4G. Yes it is was a Merry Christmas!
71. Parth (unregistered) posted on 29 Dec 2010, 03:05 1 1
i got a new iphone 4..... i got it after a long time demand from my parents coz i m just 15..... i thought it would be exchange for my lg optimus one but i didn't sell it and now i hv two phones after xmas.....Yipeeeee...!!!
75. ftl900 (unregistered) posted on 29 Dec 2010, 16:55 0 0
I changed carriers (again) and went with Virgin Mobile, so I picked up their Blackberry 8530, and I'm very happy with it!! It is a huge improvement over my previous 8300 since now I have GPS & Wi-fi.
78. ellistiu911 posted on 31 Dec 2010, 00:19 0 0
I just repaired my trust worthy nokia 5110, just in case my iPhone 4 doesn't get any signal. . it was worth it, than getting another iphone :))
79. Samsam (unregistered) posted on 01 Jan 2011, 09:47 0 0
I goe a HTC Desire HD. GREAT phone!!!
80. Chris61997 (unregistered) posted on 02 Jan 2011, 09:34 0 0
I am waiting to see what is unvelied at CES next week
81. sidis2cool4u (unregistered) posted on 03 Jan 2011, 11:04 0 0
got iphone 4 in november..16gb black,,just love it..so seamless so flawless so smooth....texting is a joy on the virtual keyboard and the cam is damn gooodddd....also thinking of gettin samsung omnia 7 for my dad..can any one suggest the best among wp7 devices??
82. MDB (unregistered) posted on 03 Jan 2011, 13:46 0 0
Got my daughter the phones they wanted for Christmas. (2 LG Rumor Touches, and 1 Rumor 2). I got an android finally. Wooooooooo. I love my phone and my daughters love theirs.
83. sarath (unregistered) posted on 04 Jan 2011, 03:58 0 0
mujhe tho sonyericson pasanth hai , lakin mere pass tho paisa nahi hai
84. RCO (unregistered) posted on 04 Jan 2011, 16:58 0 0
HTC EVO...Love it, Great phone...
89. dap (unregistered) posted on 06 Jan 2011, 02:51 0 0
i got a HTC Wildfire!! and i love it!! except for the screen..
90. MacFan41 posted on 27 Dec 2011, 04:20 0 0
I got my iPhone 4S for free this christmas!! I went and found this websitewww.itemwares.com! Its so awesome, I love Siri!