You say you want an LG Revolution? Leaked photo suggests May 26th launch
0. phoneArena 17 May 2011, 13:43 posted on
A leaked picture of inventory information for Best Buy shows that the LG Revolution is expected to be in stock at the big box retailer on May 25th; this leads to a possible launch of May 26th for the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
this became 100% uninteresting to me after i learned that it's been "binged"
4. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
i thought this thing would be dual core and atleast have gingerbread os. they seriously made absolutely nothing special about the device and decided to put the highest price tag i've ever seen on a noncontract phone....
Good job LG.
and yet again you slip to the lower bottom of the pack with your dreary attempts at smartphones.
19. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
idk.. i think its verizon not gettin the good phones... lg can obviously produce power phones, but it is up to verizon to secure them..and the price and everything is verizon as well...
20. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
remember this phone was originally going to have a dual-core processor but i think LG decided to go single core the same reason Motorola decided to abort the "Etna", the dual cores aren't playing nice with the 4G radios.
23. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
yes, i know, but they make the g2x with 4g (i guess it is just 3g+ though)... i think verizon just doesnt secure the good phones...
25. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
yeah, apparently HSPA+ works without a hitch on dual-core phones. even AT&T is getting the dual-core powered Thrill but again that's HSPA+ the addition of LTE is the only thing that makes sense about it not having a dual-core processor. if a Revolution with the same specs as the G2x, stock Android with LTE came to Verizon THAT might would become my next phone.
27. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
can't blame em for getting their 4G options up.
6. mr. droid (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Aug 2010)
so what?? bing is bing, and personally, i think better than the giant called google. the fact that i have to have a gay ass gmail and have that BS backing up my info almost makes me want to can the whole idea of having an android phone. the only reason i havent is because apple is worse.. i dont like the idea of plugging my phone into a computer in all the time to get updates that never work right anyways, windows phones are just stupid anyways, and blackberry.. dont even get me started. they dont have 1/4 of the market place the others do and not only that are about as unreliable as anything you can think of, and nokia.. who are they again.. Google is an evil giant, just like walmart.
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I don't like MS, to me it does around the same ting with winno as Google does, also you can disable contact, calendar and mail sync on your phone and on some eve skip the whole process
16. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
dude..what the hell do you have? a Nokia? xD
3. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
Aw man Bing again? LG what the hell? Didn't you learn from the LG Ally/Vortex. Just let Google do their thing.
24. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
its verizon not lg! verizon buts bing on all their phones for god knows why when they dont even have a wp7 phone...
5. sailisgoog (unregistered)
Just wondering but what is so bad about bing
7. mr. droid (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Aug 2010)
nothing. its nothing more than a search engine. nothing different than dogpile, yahoo, google, or any others. people just need something to bitch about because they either have no life outside of cell phones or own stock in google.
11. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
hows your turn by turn navigation with bing?
theres one thing, should i go on?
15. mr. droid (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Aug 2010)
who cares?? I use the navigation system thats in my vehicle. people have been traveling with no navigation for decades before the advent of GPS, so thats not necessary to have. people are becoming less and less self-reliant its sad in a way. it all points to laziness.
12. narley (Posts: 357; Member since: 14 May 2009)
and p.s. did you really just say people need something to bitch about after i read your ranting and raving at comment 6. above?
8. mr. droid (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Aug 2010)
best buy is smoking the left handed luckys if they think they can get $700 off contract for and LG product, then again so is anyone that pays that kind of money.
word of warning: do NOT buy a 4G LTE phone if you do not have the LTE network in your area. I have made that mistake twice now. *DUMMY*
10. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Whats the performance difference from that the thunderbolt and charge??? Im seeing Duplicate phones here :O!!!
13. brikz4real (Posts: 173; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
I think Google is having a major issue putting Gingerbread on Verizon's 4G devices. None of them come loaded with it; not the Thunderbolt, not the Charge, and now, not the Revolution. Even the Honeycomb-loaded Motorola Xoom isn't 4G capable outta the box. What gives?
14. brikz4real (Posts: 173; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
And Kudos to LG .... for finally making a Verizon handset that has a camera resolution OVER 3.2 megapixels. Good job. A few years too late, but good job nonetheless.
17. cthunder (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
Yeah you would have thought they would have gotten a clue with the LG Ally and especially with the LG Vortex.