You have seen the iPhone clone GooPhone, HTC One fans, meet the HDC One
0. phoneArena 29 Mar 2013, 21:20 posted on
It was just last month that we saw the first clone of the HTC One before the handset was even announced...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nlbates66 (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
eh, these sort of guys will never quit it will they...
32. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Buy it. Fool someone by selling it as "original" htc one. Then buy Original HTC One. Winning.
2. MrJerry (Posts: 403; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
What kind of people are going to buy this fake phone?
33. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
people who dont have money to buy a flagship phone will sure buy this
3. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
i bet the camera of this fake device is better than the original one haha xD
22. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
you wrong dude the HTC camera is best at night shot and this is a big start for HTC next year when they put 8 or 13 ultra mp camera you will shut your pie after seeing what is ultra camera is. any company when they start in a new technlogy they start small and then go bigger over time no one can go from first all the way. take this as beta to see and test it and then improve it and all people like you will shut there mouth next year this time around.
36. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
the cam can only shot in auto modus no manuel tweeking (iso etc.)
the pics have poor quality and night shots arent as good as ur saying lol if u compare it to other flagshipphones!
we will see what the future will bring but now
its not as great as u think my friend i bet ur the one of the people who says that a voice assistent is "gimmick" bro that is beta too just wait 10 years lol so dont tell me anything untill its
good but now its poor and that matters!
but still the htc is a very good phone
but the most complete phone at the moment is the s4 hands down!
sorry 4 my bad english
41. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
listen i have a samsung note 2 but this year HTC is the best phone hands down and im not a fan boy like you i buy the phone that is best at the moment. go lie to your self and buy it most the features the same as the note 2 and the same stupid desgin who buys a new phone and buy it again LOL thats why there is many phones out there for us to try not lie to our self and buy the same phone 2 years in a row and just cause the number change to s4. this people are idiots who are fan boys and lie to them self at the end of the day they all winner and all android
42. doejon (Posts: 398; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
ahm no im not a fanboy.. i have the note 2 too
i dont lie to myself lol why should i?
when it comes to design - winner is htc one (s4 isn´t ugly at all)
when it comes to sound - winner is htc one
when it comes to camera - winner is s4
when it comes to software - winner is s4
when it comes to connectivity - winner is s4
when it comes to hwardpower - winner is s4
when it comes to battery - winner is s4
when it comes to display - ur own preferenc will decide (i love amoled)
so what are u talking about? any test i have read
s4 had the better endpoints (on phonearena for example 9.1 point htc one 9.3 s4)
oh and dont forget that the s4 has an 5 inch display
and the htc one a 4,7 but the s4 is smaler and thinner.. ;-)
but yes if u like and want the htc one buy it
u do nothing wrong.. both devices are highend and the best at the moment
sorry 4 the bad english xD
46. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
LOL Yeah right.... I have actually never seen this many deal breaking flaws in a flagship handset since the HTC One X.
That said, I feel that the size of the Note is a deal breaker for me as well.
47. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You still didn't get a life didn't you?
"My name is Taters and all i do in Phonearena is to hate HTC!! Nice to meet you!" *sigh*
52. amats69 (Posts: 1432; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
oh Taters life is HTC! He/she's paid to bash all HTC products! LOL
6. Penny (Posts: 1648; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
Quad Core, 720p, 1GB ram, 8 + 2 MP. Well damn, this might as well be a flagship Windows Phone.
(Microsoft, if you are reading this, try to appreciate the weight of my statement. I am a WP fan, but you always make me hesitate to sign 2 year agreements for cellular service with your devices here in the U.S. Phones become obsolete quickly, but don't give me an obsolete phone before I even sign my contract. Allow and push your OEMs to try harder.)
7. Fuego84 (Posts: 344; Member since: 13 May 2012)
ok making an apple ripoff is perfectly fine, but how dare they make an htc ripoff!!!
16. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Lol the funny thing is that it looks so much better and would work so much better like that instead of having that stupid HTC logo where the home button should be.
69. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I agree with you, the decision of placing the HTC logo in the middle was borderline stupid..
9. ebubekir26 (Posts: 318; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
lol, looks exactly the same but specs are not as good as the original HTC One
10. GTR722 (Posts: 261; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
It has to be done: it looks more premium than the GS4 xD
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Premium where panel falls off on a drop ... :)
14. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
eat ur premium sh*t its a phone not a f**king jewellery
12. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
the price tag of this phone is should be the standard for all phones. I mean the cost to manufacturer a smart phone (most phones: iphone,blackberry,samsung,etc) is not even $250. Yet we pay well over $700 for a smart phone every year......
66. JunitoNH (Posts: 1782; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
You are correct, to purchase a "phone" for $700 just pure craziness. Usually, I purchase last or year before best model, either through Amazon or Ebay. As mentioned in the article a fool and its money.......soon are parted.
13. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
chinese r playing a spoil spot everyhere. time for HTC TO SUE SUCH IDIOTS. btw no1 s gona buy ur crap the so called HDC. try ur best but u cant copy the real thing!!!!!! huh
35. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
says the guy who always buy chinese phones
15. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The funny thing is that it probably has less manufacturing defects, has more up to date software, and has the right button configuration compared to the real thing. Maybe even a better camera.
38. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I think it's pretty hilarious that the knock-off is shipping with the more up to date software. That's a fail on HTC's part in my opinion. The S4 is shipping with 4.2.2. Why is HTC shipping the One around the same time with 4.1.2? KLP will supposedly debut in May. I doubt HTC will have it up to 4.2 by then, meaning it will be 2 updates behind in less than 2 months. That's just sad, but seems to be par for the course for HTC.
50. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It's not a big difference, just few bugs that have been escalated.
I'm thinking what KLP will include: 90FPS instead of 60FPS?
One major thing I would like Google to concentrate on is Java-Script, which is poor comparing to iOs! They should make 50% progress so it loads web pages much faster!
58. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Looks like we found Taters sidekick, and what about Sony? I don't see 4.2 on the Xperia Z too, or wait LG, LG Optimus Pro also has 4.1, yeah it should launch with 4.2 and was a fail by HTC but don't forget about the other brands which are in the same tier as HTC. (In the same tier i mean competing for 2nd place for the android crown.)
64. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
LG and Sony handsets do not have a low budget version with more up to date software that I know of. So HTC gets full credit for that level of suckage. No need to share the bad credit with LG and Sony.
62. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Why you only mention HTC for the lack of shipping with 4.1? What about Sony? LG? Hmmm... Yeah canyouseethelight called it best. Looks like we found taters sidekick....nice to meet you sir.
65. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Wow, you guys are clowns. Why would I mention Sony & LG when they have nothing to do with this article or the point I was trying to make? You fanboys crack me up.
67. JunitoNH (Posts: 1782; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Yeah...and the clone will be available sooner, Lol.
27. LDC207X (Posts: 27; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
seriously how do they get away with this???
28. Meleagru (Posts: 92; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
If they Chinese copy your product, it means you made something impressive.
30. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
you are right it means your product is big
31. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
At least someone has the balls to go up against these big companies...life should be less serious!
40. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
What's next? SamDUNG Dalaxy G4? Tony Experia Z?
51. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Yea that would be superb, Special Editions for the Techs and Geeks and power users: 3GB Ram, Exynos 5430 2.0Ghz, Experia Z with S800 or the MPQ8064 Prime clocked at 2.0Ghz!!!!!!
55. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Your specs....oh my god. You're genius!
70. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
You cracked me up with Tony Experia Z ahahaha