You draw me a dragon, I counter with kangaroo - Samsung gifts customized Galaxy S III to a loyal fan
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Aug 2012, 06:09
Samsung Canada got playful with a loyal fan of the brand after a heated drawings exchange on Facebook gone viral. The guy, named Shane, did a wall post listing all the Samsung gear he's got - a TV, a laptop, and a Galaxy S - asking for a free Galaxy S III to replace his golden oldie phone. In return, he gave them a picture of a dragon he drew all by himself, and it shows...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. dickwyn posted on 29 Aug 2012, 06:54 3 0
This is not a limited edition phone it is a one of a kind device
5. Adithya7184 posted on 29 Aug 2012, 06:49 8 1
by hearing this news, ifans will be frustrated...apple will sue him instead of gifting one...lol
6. Peter27 posted on 29 Aug 2012, 06:53 5 0
This is how you get new fans Apple and not by suing your competition!!!
This shows who is really after money and who is not.
11. g2a5b0e posted on 29 Aug 2012, 07:42 5 0
Wow. Many cool points to Samsung for this one. Good to see some companies still care about their loyal consumers.
14. PapaSmurf posted on 29 Aug 2012, 10:50 2 0
I wish my white GSIII had a green dinosaur on the back. :(