You draw me a dragon, I counter with kangaroo - Samsung gifts customized Galaxy S III to a loyal fan
0. phoneArena 29 Aug 2012, 06:09 posted on
Samsung Canada got playful with a loyal fan of the brand after a heated drawings exchange on Facebook gone viral. The guy, named Shane, did a wall post listing all the Samsung gear he's got - a TV, a laptop, and a Galaxy S - asking for a free Galaxy S III to replace his golden oldie phone. In return, he gave them a picture of a dragon he drew all by himself, and it shows...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. dickwyn (Posts: 601; Member since: 07 May 2012)
This is not a limited edition phone it is a one of a kind device
5. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
by hearing this news, ifans will be frustrated...apple will sue him instead of gifting one...lol
6. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
This is how you get new fans Apple and not by suing your competition!!!
This shows who is really after money and who is not.
8. ibap (Posts: 710; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
Oh, oh. Now we'll be treated to a slew of copycats.
11. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2708; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Wow. Many cool points to Samsung for this one. Good to see some companies still care about their loyal consumers.
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I wish my white GSIII had a green dinosaur on the back. :(
16. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5646; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Samsung rules for their customer loyalty.