You can pre-order Nokia's Lumia 1020 unlocked now
0. phoneArena 15 Jul 2013, 06:28 posted on
The Nokia Lumia 1020 is first coming to the United States on July 26th, and you can start pre-ordering it tomorrow…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 157; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
I should've joined this site earlier, wow, the news just keeps coming! lol
3. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I'd rather wait for the Nokia EOS.
Canon lenses on a phone would definitely be impressive.
4. Alexander_K (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
The Lumia 1020 is the Nokia EOS. Nokia will never put Canon lenses on a phone, because they have exclusive contract with ZEISS.
31. Kal-el (Posts: 93; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
HAHAHHAAHAAH keep waiting broo....i heard it's coming out soon like 2018
5. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
300 on contract
What a joke
And 700+ off contract again thats a joke for old hardware
16. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
Yes iphone in which there are lots of apps and games variety than wp
And sure if i want to use ios my last option is iphone
But if i want to use windows then there are other brands too
25. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
ROFL apps and games rise the price of hardware come out of cave plz they are seprate things and they should not be innvoled in phones pricing dumb guy
32. phil2n (Posts: 487; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
you bet.. hes really dumb.. because he has nothing to say then he just mentioned apps as an advantage..
19. valapsp (Posts: 552; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
It's a cameraphone and i bet you wont find a 41MP camera for that price.
33. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Ummm, that price ain't producing 41 Mp pics. The phone doesn't take 41 Mp pics. The 'real' pic size is more like 12 Mp due to oversampling.
36. RICHTO (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Aug 2013)
It is producing both 38Mp and 5Mp pictures. Way higher than any other phone.
6. brucewayne (Posts: 29; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Its too damn expensive..Agreed that the camera is awe-inspiring but if Nokia has to capture the market and be visible then they shouldnt have priced it so high..
27. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
This this this. Then wanting to make money is all well and good, but if they price it to high above people's budget, they simply won't sell.
7. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Stupid they are not charging for the so called old hardware ( even it's not) .. The price is for only the best camera phone available in the market...
9. Bootutu (Posts: 226; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Nobody wants that overkill so called 41MP camera, $735 for that when Note 3 is around the corner with awesome specs, awesome OS and 13MP camera with OIS. Be wise in your purchases, but this Nokia sucks monkey balls. Other great alternatives are Honami, LG G2 and upcoming HTC, i say hang on tight and wait. KLP coming too....
Who wants Windows Phone eh?! PASS....
15. Mozarrt (Posts: 301; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Every phone caters for a different public. People who want a great cameraphone won't go and buy a Note 3, they will go for the Lumia 1020 or the Galaxy S4 Zoom.
Anyway the specs on this phone are outstanding for Windows Phone and it will do everything you need and then some more.
29. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
I think you have read ray s's article saying " i choose windows phone"
i am not saying now every one should choose android .. But don't bash wp even without trying it.......
10. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
having 41mp from 808 plus OIS from 920 . thats a fair price on launch.
(almost similar price as htc one and galaxy s4 here in philippines.)-unlocked
11. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
this should be hashtagged #notworthit.,....
13. papss (unregistered)
I would rather have this phone than any other right now. I just don't like the robotic feel and look of android.. Sort of tacky looking like my space.
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Att shouldn't have this as a exclusive. Nokia should of put it on every carrier if they want too succeed in the u.s market. 249 2 yrs is too high should of put 199$ instead.
17. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
L'il bit overpriced, i think this is because of MS.
37. RICHTO (Posts: 2; Member since: 03 Aug 2013)
Not considering the technology in this phone.
It has the best screen, best touch panel, best microphones, and best camera of any other smartphone. Plus Nokia have the best maps and navigation, and Microsoft have the best mobile OS.
Dual core in a Windows Phone is way smoother and faster than 8 cores in an Android phone. Plus Windows Phone is secure and you don't get malware like Android....
20. cGmC11 (Posts: 136; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Unlocked with AT&T?...dont work with other LTE carrier?
21. charliepopette (unregistered)
This phone is revolutionary. Is Negri electronics a good retailer?
22. Pancoon (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Jul 2013)
Hey guys, will this work with Verizon LTE??
28. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
No it only works on GSM networks.at&t T-Mobile
35. charliepopette (unregistered)
alpinejason: you can buy the unlocked version that not only works with GSM, but also with WCDMA (HSDPA, UMTS) and LTE. It's all on the page's specs. Can't post link as this site will not allow it for now.
24. charliepopette (unregistered)
Pancoon: If I were you I would ask the question directly to Nokia or Verizon.
34. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
alpinejason is giving good information. The only hiccup is that to run on T-Mo, the phone must be unlocked. Negri is supposedly offering an unlocked phone that should run on T-Mo, but that hasn't been confirmed as yet.
30. byazatt (Posts: 264; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
It clearly seems that haters will be haters, and consumers will never have their curiosity fulfilled.. I'd be very comfortable with this shooter...
38. BROWN (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Aug 2014)
The only way to Unlock lumia 1020 at the moment officially is the factory unlock method and this is the best and permanent way to make your device SIM-Free. Unlock time for AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 For more information go to- attphoneunlockingshop.us
39. sammy123 (Posts: 11; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Very informative but I am pretty impressed with these guys. You can also find unlock solution for nokia lumia 1020 on this video:
40. BROWN (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Aug 2014)
Unlocking Low Price Guarantee All Mobile Phone:
Price Match Guarantee
We offer very competitive prices however we will also match any price that you find on any competitor website. At Jailbreakwizz.com, we are committed to excellent service and great value and our price guarantee is just another step in that direction.
we will not only meet it but beat it by 10%. That's right. We offer 110% of the difference if you find an unlocking solution cheaper than ours. Just give us the following information about our competitor and we will not just meet their price but beat it by an additional 10%.
For example: Our price for unlock service is $50 and you find it for $40 on our competitor website, we will give it to you for $39.
Terms and Conditions
1. Price Match offer applies to similar models, networks and lock status(clean,blocked or blacklisted IMEI)
2. We will need to have the website and URL for where you find a better price for us to honor the price match guarantee.
3. The currency on all price matching must be in US dollars.
4. The price match must be presented BEFORE you submit your order. We will not offer money back on order has already been placed.
5. Whilst we will price match against any online website but we reserve the right to refuse is the price match URL comes from Ebay and similar auction sites. They generally provide lower service and low success rates for unlocking phones.
41. BROWN (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Aug 2014)
Unlocking your AT&T samsung galaxy s6 by remote unlock code is 100% safe. These phones were built to accept unlock codes. It is the same method service providers will use to unlock their devices. Cellphone unlocking is also 100% legal and will not void warranty on your device.
If you have any more questions feel free to email us: Support@jailbreakwizz.(com)
AT&T iPhone Unlock Shop Team