You can now watch the Windows Phone 8 event online here
0. phoneArena 21 Jun 2012, 04:00 posted on
Windows Phone 8 is finally here and it’s a huge improvement touching the very core of the operating system. It’s also a giant leap toward full maturity for Microsoft’s platform…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. StrumerJohn (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 May 2011)
Victor, or anyone else knowledgeable with Windows Phones...
Will the NFC on these devices be compatible with Android NFC devices for sharing content?
4. RoundBallmer (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Will not because Microsoft knows that Android will share malware instead.
8. StrumerJohn (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 May 2011)
Clearly responses from Fanboys aren't going to help I guess... Grow up kid.
2. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Seriously, I'm extremely sad to those who bought their WP7.5 handsets a week ago. A no WP8 update sucks. And even though WP8 is so awesome *no argument here*, those lumia 900, titan II and focus S owners are left stuck with a platform that will have their last and final update on June 27 *WP7.8* which only have minor feature fixes and start screen overhaul.
3. RoundBallmer (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Who told you there's gonna be an update on 27th? O.o
5. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
dunno if i read it right, but there's an update on 27th to lumia 800 and 710. Gsmarena. Not also sure if it's the 7.8 update. I was rushing LOL
6. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Hahaha sorry for the wrong info, that's not the WP7.8 update :))
7. RoundBallmer (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I see haha.. I remember 27th September is when AT&T WP got Mango, probably where you got mixed up
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
27th june is tango release date for nokia sets :\
9. djripster (Posts: 133; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Hey guys, here's another link to watch the entire event online on YouTube: