You can now watch NBC's full interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook here
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 06:08 posted on
Apple’s chief executive Tim Cook has gone on a media tour and as a part of that comes an extremely interesting interview with NBC…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1184; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
ok watch it....and theen do what?
I prefer not wasting time on greddy uninnovative and unethical content :)
3. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
What is that smell?..... Ahhh that's desperation.. CEO going on a "media tour " relight. Desperation at its worst. He is trying his hardest to give reasons behind the product no longer moving forward after Steve Jobs going. Along with the plethora of issues and failed attempts by Apple since he left. The ship is sinking people is DEAD obvious.
Get out while you can!!!
4. OtogiWarrior30 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
I have always wondered how far smartphones would be right now, had it not been for the iPhone.
5. molanjames (Posts: 66; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
It's all about the cost of wages, regulatory overhead, cost of real estate/physical plant and taxes (payroll, property).