Yield rate issues are one more reason why Apple won't launch a 7.85-inch iPad mini tomorrow
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Sep 2012, 03:02
Tomorrow, September 12th, Apple is holding its big iPhone 5 event. Some have speculated that an iPad mini will accompany it on stage, but the latest rumors write off…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PermanentHiatus posted on 11 Sep 2012, 03:07 1 0
Should've chose Samsung to make them instead of LG...oh wait.
2. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 11 Sep 2012, 03:31 1 1
i think apple is foing the right way...
the world shouldn't rely on samsung's part all the time!! and there are so many displays, chip maker etc alternatives and might be par and cheaper than samsungs!
3. AppleConspiracy posted on 11 Sep 2012, 04:04 0 0
There won't be iPad Mini at all. If there is, they're doomed.
4. PhoneCritic posted on 11 Sep 2012, 15:53 0 0
Problem is that they don't have the capacity like Samsung to crank out such high yeilds of chip, displays and various other parts. Like it or not Samsung invested a lot of resources and time building up it's manufacturing capacity.