Yes we can: HTC One for Chinese carriers officially rolls with a microSD and two SIM card slots
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2013, 02:13 posted on
We saw it leaked not long ago with removable back cover, a microSD slot for storage expansion, and an extra SIM card slots for maintaining two carrier networks at once. Granted, the battery still seems sealed, or at least not easy to access without unscrewing and ungluing, but we wonder what repairability score this one would get...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
hmm..well i'm ok with the international version.32 gigs is quite enough for internal storage.glad HTC kept the minimum storage 32 gigs as a 16 gig (referencing my note 2) doesn't quite cut it for games these days.and 32/64 gig models of the note 2 were nowhere to be found in my country when i bought it back in december.gonna pick this one up on my bday =) [pun intended]
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hmm, still not interest tho... Consider that battery is still sealed :(
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
So Wendy, why are you down on the One?
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Because Wendy is a SamDUNG fanboy. :P
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 1916; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
You're back again wendy,congratulations on your graduation! One x might have had a bad battery but the new one can last you much longer on heavy usage
6. daniel_bargs (Posts: 325; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
Non-removable battery is one cause why a phone can't sell 50million in a year :) take s1, s2, s3 as an example :) hahahaha
7. tiara6918 (Posts: 1916; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Did the iPhone sell millions because it didn't have a removable battery?The reason why samsung smartphones are starting to sell well is because of their marketing.I would still consider buying a galaxy even if it didn't have a removable back cover
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
19. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"The reason samsung smartphones are starting to sell well is because of their marketing."
Yup-per. Sammy is outspending Apple in marketing, and their sales are showing the results. This is but the latest example of how cash talks.
Maybe Timmy should put some $ in iMarketing efforts?
21. chocolaking (Posts: 491; Member since: 22 May 2012)
You just make him got shot in the head by himself.
fanboys from samsung is becoming like zoombies.. they will bite everything they see.
4. amats69 (Posts: 1227; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
this is nice but i still prefer the international version! 32 or 64 gb is enough for me. d*mn how can i resist that beautiful aluminum unibody of the One!
15. JunitoNH (Posts: 1287; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Maybe you are saying silly things to get a reaction. However, just remember those "primitive" folks make most of your entire wardrobe and electronics.
25. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
same way they put the micro sim slot on the side, they couldve put a micro sd slot.... (like on the droid razr)