Yahoo's new CEO wants the company to buy each employee an Apple iPhone
0. phoneArena 21 Aug 2012, 13:51 posted on
The new CEO at Yahoo, Marissa Mayer, is an ex-Google employee so you would think that to bring all employees together using one smartphone, it would be an Android model; instead, Mayer wants Yahoo to buy all employees an Apple iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
62. naga.appani (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
There we go for what we call, A Bitch....
63. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
wow... if i had to provide PA with negative feedback, this would be the only complaint... 4 pages of comments that have nothing intelligent to add to this article.
64. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
dont understand how the hell yall can be so upset because a CEO decides to get iPhones instead of android phones...
how old are the people commenting in here? seriously...
i bet if she bought android phones it would be like 2 comments in here or more so people bragging that android is the best for business.
you guys are a JOKE!
65. gregariousguy (Posts: 10; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
actually it is a strategy against google that due to this move apple might drop google as its default search engine and put yahoo.