Yahoo plans to be on any wearable device, including Google Glass and the rumored iWatch
0. phoneArena 18 Apr 2013, 20:20 posted on
A couple Yahoo mobile executives had a chat with VentureBeat today, and they wanted to be clear about Yahoo's plans moving forward: Yahoo wants to be on any mobile device that people use, and that means devices beyond the traditional phones and tablets, and into the realm of wearable device, including Google Glass and the rumored iWatch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Michael H this article was written and completed at 2020, is it programmed or is it up to you to publish it now?
How is, or does this work?
Do you have a server with prefixed time that this news will be published?
3. lyndon420 (Posts: 3161; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Their time settings must be set to 24:00 hour format instead of the 12:00am/pm format. Could be a simple oversite or a small change in their publishing rules.
2. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
after a glass and watch..... whats nxt necklace or ib**bs
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nope, next will be Google Underpants! :P
5. SGSatlantis (Posts: 222; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
I hope it wouldn't take a nuclear war to finally launch the god damn devices!:) Pip-Boy 3000 FTW!
6. erickdmena (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Yahoo: That annoying friend who always wants to hang around and and is no good either than to gossip.