Yahoo planning to kill off 6 apps this month
0. phoneArena 21 Apr 2013, 13:45 posted on
One of Marissa Mayer's main aims when taking over as CEO of Yahoo has been to bring focus to the company. That aim has led to a number of different actions from layoffs to killing off products and services that weren't deemed necessary. Now, Yahoo has announced 6 more apps that are on the chopping block this month...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3441; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hell Yea.......!!!
6. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 702; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i heard last time they hired iCEO for yahoo.....
4. Knicknevin (Posts: 135; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
This is a very good step for Yahoo. remove the legacy and abandoned products and refocus their efforts on forward. They will likely be combining the apps whose products have some overlap. These are things that have been needed for some time.
5. bobolicious (Posts: 19; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
long as they dont delete my yahoo rare ids lol those are worth Real money, then i dont care what she does. :)
7. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
A long long time ago, Microsoft was about to buy yahoo but did not materialize. Now i guess they are broke. Anyways, it seem this new CEO has something up her sleeve. We'll see.. :)