Yahoo bids for Hulu even with other possible purchases coming
0. phoneArena 26 May 2013, 14:21 posted on
Marissa Mayer's goal of remaking Yahoo, which started with the purchase of hip hosting site Tumblr, could continue with another big deal and some smaller ones as well; those close to the situation say that Yahoo is bidding $600 million to $800 million for video site Hulu. The wide range in the price is due to deals that Hulu has for licensing content...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. alltechinside (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
Sounds interesting. First Tumblr, now Hulu. Yahoo might actually start competing again!
2. Shaznek (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
damn from where did Yahoo get all this money
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Is Yahoo trying too go bankrupt?
5. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Wow Hulu as well? If they get Hulu, Yahoo would have seriously put itself in contention in many markets it is weak in. As long as they do right with each service, we could see a huge resurgence.
6. dragonstkdgirl (Posts: 144; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Idk how I feel about Hulu being acquired by Yahoo.... Yahoo's other acquisitions haven't seem to have done very well as of late.