Yahoo acquires contextual Android launcher Aviate
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6135; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
How can Yahoo afford to buy a company?
2. HASHTAG (unregistered)
They're still a billion dollar company....
4. elitewolverine (Posts: 1166; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
just cause google is number one, yahoo has services that google does not.
Buy a car? Yahoo autos not google autos
Buy/rent a house? Yahoo home, not google homes
Their messenger app is still used and not tied to any required social services to use. Their ads and news feed is past googles simplistic web page.
Google is a search engine, yahoo while it does searching (in no bad comparison to google imo), it is also a content feeder on its home page like msn.com is.
5. imMature (Posts: 75; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
They make ads like Google.. Only a bit smaller.
3. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 686; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
This is like the first time in months that I have heard the name 'Yahoo'
9. marbovo (Posts: 594; Member since: 16 May 2013)
I had one website on geocities long ago... bring back memories