Yahoo! Mail gets an overhaul for iOS, Android, and Windows 8, but Yahoo has to learn Photoshop better
0. phoneArena 11 Dec 2012, 09:23 posted on
Yahoo! Mail might no longer be the mail solution everyone is using, but truth is it is still pretty popular, and now it’s been given an overhaul with a brand new web email client…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1087; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
People are still using yahoo! man i thought the company was gone like ages ago!
13. cdgoin (Posts: 369; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
Nope MILLIONS still use it for their email. I do.. I use Yahoo FAR more than Facebook. So rumors of its demise I believe have been highly overrated.
3. networkdood (Posts: 6276; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
More importantly is that Angry Birds is 3-yrs old now and they are updating the apps with 30 new levels with a new pink bird...lol.
4. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Yup good news.
Web client of yahoo and android yahoo is not goog enough. Slow loading
And i can use my email client + ym at same time in android
6. scrubzphan (Posts: 3; Member since: 31 Oct 2012)
Ya this thing is useless to me since I can't seem to find how to add multiple accounts on it so I won't be using it till they add that feature or I figure out how to add another account to it.
7. redmd (Posts: 896; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
it has support for multiple accounts. it's not yet plagued advertisement so good job yahoo. the interface looks like gmail.
9. MC1123 (Posts: 1243; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
hate that there's an are on yahoo so I uninstalled it
10. blazee (Posts: 284; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
idk if you ment to say adds, but there are no more adds w this update. I really like what they did w the UI, The app now can actually compete w gmail
11. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Wow, I'm impressed. Unlike gmail this actually works
12. cdgoin (Posts: 369; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
New webdesign sucks and is hard to read.. its almost all white, and fonts are thin. Doesn't bolden the folder new emails come too, and you cant resize the folder frame to actually see the whole folder name.
14. cdgoin (Posts: 369; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
Yep tried Gmail.. I NEED my folders. I only wish I could have folders for my folders. 10 years of archived emails and such its getting crowded in there :)
That said the new Outlook.com is looking good.. I may switch to it.