Xtreamer working on 5 inch AiKi Android phone; company says it will revolutionize pricing
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2012, 10:24 posted on
Xtreamer is a South Korean company that is planning on entering the smartphone business using pricing to differentiate itself from other manufacturers; the company is working on its 5inch AiKi model with dual SIM cards, Android 4.0.3 installed and a powerful battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. pats4thewin (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
and out of the box root, i like these guys already
4. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
That's what I saw. This might be worth looking at after all depending on a few other important things.
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Doesn't look pentile. Not very sharp though.
6. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Hmmmmm..... This could be interesting....CWM based updates this is so cool...root out of the box.. What more can you wish for... This can be a Greek killer phone...
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3724; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The 5 capacative buttons make it look a little too cluttered.