Xiaomi sold some 330,000 phones in a single day, raking in over $80 million
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2013, 03:30 posted on
ovember 11, or 11.11, is known as 'Singles day' in China and parts of Asia, and it celebrates the fine bachelor life. With festivities taking place throughout the country, Chinese Xiaomi powerhouse...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. android_hitman (unregistered)
or apple and sammy
6. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3276; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Xiaomi sold 330,000 in one day. Samsung sells over 1 million devices EVERYDAY. Stop with the idiotic comments.
7. luigi0824 (Posts: 47; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
thats in china alone and samsung sells phones globally
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3276; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
China's the largest phone market in the world!
3. FYoung (Posts: 34; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
I'm curious about the gif video. I didn't research this and I don't have any actual knowledge, but I would guess that what Barra is doing is weighing the filled shipping carton to ensure that nothing is missing from the contents, which is pretty ingenious if true. Am I right?
4. mr.techdude (Posts: 568; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Nope ur not right :/ lol just jokes, I don't know either
5. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
Yesterday was 11.12.13 -- not that people were paying attention.
On a more serious note 10.10 is big in China.
9. Ashoaib (Posts: 2687; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Shhhh! dont sell that much otherwise uncle apple will bring a law suit against you...