Xiaomi ships 10 million Mi3 smartphones, celebrates with a champagne gold version
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2014, 18:34 posted on
The Mi3 is Xiaomi's flagship smartphone, and it was first released at the end of last year. It's currently available to buy in a handful of Asian markets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. promise7 (Posts: 539; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
They name their new phablet Redmi Note, and are now going to call their next phone the Mi3S? It's like they're not even trying to hide that they're copying Samsung and Apple.
4. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 997; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Wait, didn't the Mi3 receive a KitKat update?
5. NightFelix (Posts: 48; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
Stable MIUI ROM = JellyBean
Developer MIUI ROM = KitKat
Once finished testing phase, will roll KitKat into Stable MIUI ROM.
6. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Congratulation XiaoMi, you're doing great. Greater than Nokia, BB, HTC...
8. livyatan (Posts: 844; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
This means the Mi3 is the third or fourth best selling Android device, behind Galaxy S5, Note 3, and S4.
Xiaomi is definitely the next big thing.. Their business model is perfect and seems unstoppable.
I really don't see what Samsung and Apple can do to counter further rise of Xiaomi
11. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
But not everyone like their user interface. I don't like apple wanna-be UI. I want Holo UI (was) or Material UI (now).
12. jackto (Posts: 7; Member since: 17 Sep 2013)
you can always use nova launcher if you like (first thing i always do when i buy a smartphone).
13. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
agree jackto. (+1)
I was just pointing out that xiaomi is not 100% perfect :) (i.e not unstoppable...)
9. gaara6775 (Posts: 681; Member since: 20 May 2014)
No one can beat this company in terms of value for money,not even 1+1.their marketing strategy is awesome & main thing is no INVITE system :p