Xiaomi outs the Mi Band: an affordable fitness wearable that wakes you up and unlocks your Mi phone
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 05:52 posted on
There are cheap fitness wearables, and then there is the Mi Band. Alongside the Mi 4, Xiaomi just unveiled its Mi Band wrist wearable, which it claims introduces a laundry list of features for the low, low price of roughly $12. The Mi Band is a fitness tracking wrist wrapper that can monitor your fitness, and track your movements in your sleep via the built-in accelerometer, so it can gently lull you out of sleep in the most suitable time, doubling as an alarm clock. The Mi Band is thus equipped with the most power-efficient Bluetooth chip and accelerometer, so the wearable can be powered for 30 days on a charge...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2689; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Now this is awesome with design and price.
Double strap looks cool. But I think it is double folded.
2. Takeharu (Posts: 63; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
For that price there is no reason not to get it!
3. aayupanday (Posts: 517; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Commendable job from Xiaomi.
Stylish and Cheap
6. joey_sfb (Posts: 2993; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Another fastest finger contest!!! Let the race begin!!!
7. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 140; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I wish that Xiaomi kind of manufacturers bring down proudy and greedy OEM's (Shameshung, ipple, Sony, hTC) and show them what is real value for money?