Xiaomi Phone 2 with Snapdragon S4 Pro goes on sale October 30th, price set at merely $320
0. phoneArena 26 Oct 2012, 01:37 posted on
You know what happens on October 30th? Yes, the LG Nexus 4 is expected to launch touting a crazy fast Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core chip…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Like the design, reminds me of HTC's phones.
8. Captain_Doug (Posts: 748; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Reminds me of the Huawei Ascend D Quad.
2. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
the price of this phone is shame for apple
if you know what i mean
4. enGet (Posts: 27; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Looks great, except it's Chinese designed which means two things for sure:
1. The battery life will be sub 12 hours
2: The durability and longevity will be terrible
Also, I wouldn't be one bit surprised to find out the manufacturer has as the behest of the Central Gov put spyware in it. They did it Skype TOM, so why not?
I have more experience with Chiense engineered phones than most peoople have had socks. Pass.
9. kamote (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
it comes with an optional 3100mAh batery, plus the processor w/c they are boasting to be very energy efficient.
note: s3 has 2100mAh battery
5. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
what can you really expect... it is bound for china... so they need to be very competitive... but wow.. this is very good... but look like the colorful lumia!
i guess manufacturer is sick with the old black and white and follow the nokia way!
6. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 253; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
PhoneArena, my request is that you list a trusted source to buy this phone, especially that there are only few Chinese trusted websites that sell electronics
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wow!! I wish these phones...i mean Xiaomi 2, Oppo finders...go worldwide!!!
PA, why don't you review these phones too? We are curious...and that's what you do don't you? Review phones??