Xiaomi Phone 2 with Snapdragon S4 Pro goes on sale October 30th, price set at merely $320
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Oct 2012, 01:37
You know what happens on October 30th? Yes, the LG Nexus 4 is expected to launch touting a crazy fast Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core chip…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 3 days ago posted on 26 Oct 2012, 01:57 10 0
the price of this phone is shame for apple
if you know what i mean
4. enGet posted on 26 Oct 2012, 03:06 0 0
Looks great, except it's Chinese designed which means two things for sure:
1. The battery life will be sub 12 hours
2: The durability and longevity will be terrible
Also, I wouldn't be one bit surprised to find out the manufacturer has as the behest of the Central Gov put spyware in it. They did it Skype TOM, so why not?
I have more experience with Chiense engineered phones than most peoople have had socks. Pass.
9. kamote posted on 29 Oct 2012, 21:52 0 0
it comes with an optional 3100mAh batery, plus the processor w/c they are boasting to be very energy efficient.
note: s3 has 2100mAh battery
5. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 26 Oct 2012, 03:29 0 0
what can you really expect... it is bound for china... so they need to be very competitive... but wow.. this is very good... but look like the colorful lumia!
i guess manufacturer is sick with the old black and white and follow the nokia way!
6. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 26 Oct 2012, 04:36 1 0
PhoneArena, my request is that you list a trusted source to buy this phone, especially that there are only few Chinese trusted websites that sell electronics
7. Nathan_ingx posted on 26 Oct 2012, 06:36 1 0
Wow!! I wish these phones...i mean Xiaomi 2, Oppo finders...go worldwide!!!
PA, why don't you review these phones too? We are curious...and that's what you do don't you? Review phones??