Xiaomi Mi4 front panel captured on the assembly line
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2014, 13:12 posted on
The other day, we showed you a photograph of the unannounced Xiaomi Mi4, in both black and white. Now, the latest leak of the high-end handset shows the front panel of the phone right on the assembly line. We're sure that you ust have noticed the razor thin bezel on the device, and we will give you a moment to wipe the drool from your mouth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Sriniva1995 (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
What the hell are you blabbering, Mi3 is 1080p how the f**k can Mi4 have a 720p screen
4. salaal (Posts: 90; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
This author i guess has no info about mi3 that phone has a 1080p panel how can their next phone have a 720p screen
5. ibrahem7731 (Posts: 42; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
With the incredible sells of there smartphones the shoud give us the ultra high end smartphone like quad hd screen and snapdragon 805
8. Dude2014 (Posts: 135; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
5" 1080p, Snapdragon 805, 3200mAh, 13,5 MP with a very cheap price :)
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3534; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Looks like another iPhone/Galaxy clone..
Prolly a cool device though..
10. gaara6775 (Posts: 277; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Mi4 flagship from xiaomi with sd805 2gb ram again for the price of $290 ,that will be cool.
11. RandomUsername (Posts: 452; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Xiaomi still using that antiquated menu button???