Xiaomi Mi3 prototype spotted with 3GB RAM and a huge 5.5-inch 1080p screen
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2013, 04:37 posted on
Images of a prototype Xiaomi Mi3, the new flagship, have appeared on Chinese microblog Weibo showing a huge change in the way…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Why can't Xiaomi release a rebranded U.S. version?
for sure they'll give Apple or Samsung a run for their money
9. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Actually, they are planning to release their phones world wide :)
2. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 104; Member since: 04 May 2012)
price of xiaomi= half of s4
performance of xiaomi= double of s4
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Really how? have you tried this phone already? Dumb Comment
4. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 104; Member since: 04 May 2012)
because their previous flagship beats s4 in term of performence so I said that :-P
7. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Galaxy Note 3 will blow it in dust and then it will take ages to find this Xiaomi from Dust :D
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3913; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Always have to anchor on the Note III when the S4 has been taken down.
A pretty lame way to save the flagship.
12. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Still that s4 sold more than even if u combine all lumia+xperia+htc=MASSIVE S4 SALES which are still going
13. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3913; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You don't have any defense if not for sales do you??
11. SleepingOz (unregistered)
It'll beat the older GSIV(5months old by then) in benchmarks, that's for sure. Thanks to the S800! But double? Nah I don't think so..
5. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Wow. Hope for a 5"-er, but hey. Awesomeness at large!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. lallolu (Posts: 486; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Why make the next flagship a phablet. 5" is enough.
10. jove39 (Posts: 1876; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Xiaomi need to understand...people not in china want to buy this phone!
14. JMartin22 (Posts: 1982; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
It will never be better than the S4, simply because it will not be supported in the long term and there would be little developer support for this phone if it was released outside of China.
15. ImQ009 (Posts: 41; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
Son, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.