Xiaomi Mi 4 vs HTC One (M8) vs Sony Xperia Z2: specs comparison
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 06:34 posted on
As Xiaomi's latest forerunner, the Mi 4, is already here, and it is perfectly natural to compare it the devices that it will be rivaling. Yes, Xiaomi will try hard to snatch market share from the major smartphone manufacturers – HTC, LG, Samsung, Sony, and, undoubtedly, others...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pyradark (Posts: 796; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Ahhh Z2!! For everlasting!!
My Z ultra will turn 1 yr. This aug!! Cant wait for more years to come.
Cant wait also for BB passport
2. kkmkk (Posts: 150; Member since: 06 May 2013)
for me the z2 is the best smartphone in the world right now so this phone just cant keep up and the phone is not just specification but also about user experience and one except the m8 can come close to the z2
7. josephnero (Posts: 394; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Yeah.Z2 was this years best flagship.Let's hope for even a better 2015
3. SilverCenturion (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
Htc one M8 is great phone.u dont know this unless you use it !!
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3319; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
All the designs are superb in this category.
9. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
But this is a comparison of the losers(brands).
By the way, we are fed up with this "design"BS statements, iboy. This is TECH SITE.
Since your lovely Apple lost the real tech war, made you all hairdressers, talking only about "design", and "fashion". But you know NOTHING about tech design, though.
10. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
then what do u know about tech design? stop pretending that you know everything or some thing coz you only know nothing aside from bashing samsungs rivals. ..just accept the truth that your beloved samsung cant even get close to this oem's in terms of designing a phone..just be proud that samsung is good on making a bomb phone..then thats what TECH DESIGN means for you?right?
12. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3319; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
First of all I'm not a fanboy and please don't make fun of yourself, people like you create wrong impressions. Everyone will come to know that who's doing BS statements by reading your comment. I praise almost every brand.
5. medicci37 (Posts: 870; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Ik the mi4 is supposed to have the the fastest type of mobile storage available. Do the other phones listed have the same type of storage I'm wondering?
13. Ethos (Posts: 71; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
yes it has Low voltage ddr3 3GB rams and eMMC 5.0 latest samsung sd card (integrated) or storage .. so when u copying it is really fast write .. older phones u copying and sooo slow ...
8. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 189; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I wish that Xiaomi kind of manufacturers bring down proudy and greedy OEM's (Shameshung, ipple, Sony, hTC) and show them what is real value for money?
14. Ethos (Posts: 71; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
well to manuf. ip 5s is 150-200 dollars or euro ..
11. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
So I see the specs match up but what about how the phone is made. Does it feel good in the hand? How is the build quality?