Xiaomi Mi 4 first real-life camera samples surface
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2014, 06:40 posted on
The Xiaomi Mi 4 has arrived with a splash - not only is it a silicon-infused powerhouse featuring the quad-core Snapdragon 801 system chip, it also features a premium build with a sturdy metal frame…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. twens (Posts: 843; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
It seems most phones now a days take better pictures than the htc one and iPhone 5s. Lol
2. Ninetysix (Posts: 1856; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
HTC One really??? It never had a good camera in the first place.
10. neela_akaash (Posts: 374; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
S5, G3, M8, Z2 are all great snappers. But at $320, bye bye to all pocket eating smartphones and welcome xiaomi....
4. cezarepc (Posts: 657; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Only a few phones have better camera than the 5s, most of them are flagships.
6. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Sorry to break your bubble mister. iPhone cameras never have been good. A camera is just mediocore hardware. Its software that makes them look good.
What comes to HTC 4mp camera. Its a joke. A bad copied (technology stolen from Nokia, modified and installed by HTC) joke.
9. cezarepc (Posts: 657; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Doesn't matter if hardware or software makes the pics look better. End result is what matters.
You're saying that iPhone cameras have never been good? They're one of the best since the 4s came. Try to be objective man.
I'm not an apple fan but I admit the fact that they their camera quality is on par with the same gen top tier competition.
5. MrKoles (Posts: 349; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
HTC and Apple are extremely arrogant and show no respect toward customers! It is hardly enough in 2014 to sport a glamorous design but weak hardware elements, and while Apple is shining, HTC is falling down day by day.
14. neela_akaash (Posts: 374; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Simply Stunning, Stunningly Beautiful.
15. Ashoaib (Posts: 2716; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
wow... thats not bad... seems like xiomi has perfectly implanted IMX214 in mi4...
this is the fact which I dont like about sony, other always implant their sensors better than they do by theirself
3. MrKoles (Posts: 349; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
Quite decent, and a huge improvement over Mi-3!
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3440; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
These looks promising still improvement is needed in details, night shots are also superb.
I like Mi 4 very much, Xiaomi please make a dual SIM variant.
16. Ashoaib (Posts: 2716; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
you really need to consult eye specialist supa_dupa... brotherly suggestion
12. maddy996 (Posts: 59; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
stunning picture quality even with a less price gud job xiaomi
13. peace247 (Posts: 118; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Picture quality is good but photos are little blurred on the left side... .