Xiaomi Mi 4 design story: the making of
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 03:32 posted on
However, the Xiaomi Mi 4 is not just another powerful Android smartphone - it actually takes design seriously and introduces a meticulously crafted metal frame with chamfered edges...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Ashoaib (Posts: 2371; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
seems to be a high quality... thank you Xiomi, we dont have to pay high price for high quality... sorry apple, you are not the only option
6. rantao333 (Posts: 266; Member since: 21 May 2013)
being as galaxy s5 user, im jealous mi4 for that premium materila inside their phone and sell fraction of my s5 cost.
7. Busyboy (Posts: 388; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Well, the S5 does have a better display and camera. Plus there's like a million cases for it, while this has much less than the Z2, which only has a little lol
3. Dude2014 (Posts: 181; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
No micro sd slot? Btw what does 15th picture mean? Back cover or replaceable back?
4. androidrocks (Posts: 45; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Its good to see Chinese OEMs stepping up their game in terms of design. Hope they won't run into production issues like HTC did with One M7