Xiaomi Mi 4 design story: the making of
0. phoneArena 22 Jul 2014, 03:32 posted on
However, the Xiaomi Mi 4 is not just another powerful Android smartphone - it actually takes design seriously and introduces a meticulously crafted metal frame with chamfered edges...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
seems to be a high quality... thank you Xiomi, we dont have to pay high price for high quality... sorry apple, you are not the only option
6. rantao333 (Posts: 322; Member since: 21 May 2013)
being as galaxy s5 user, im jealous mi4 for that premium materila inside their phone and sell fraction of my s5 cost.
7. Busyboy (unregistered)
Well, the S5 does have a better display and camera. Plus there's like a million cases for it, while this has much less than the Z2, which only has a little lol
3. Dude2014 (Posts: 436; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
No micro sd slot? Btw what does 15th picture mean? Back cover or replaceable back?
4. androidrocks (Posts: 55; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Its good to see Chinese OEMs stepping up their game in terms of design. Hope they won't run into production issues like HTC did with One M7