Xbox Music on Windows Phone might eat up your cellular data even when Wi-Fi is available
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Nov 2012, 05:51
Want to stream some music from your cloud list via Xbox Music? Better check how much cellular data you have…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. an4564 posted on 09 Nov 2012, 06:06 4 0
well now we know why carries support windows phone 8 so much
3. jroc74 posted on 09 Nov 2012, 06:21 0 0
Why does wifi get turned off when the screen is locked? Was this done by design?
This doesnt matter to me cuz I mainly use wifi at home, but didnt I just read an article where WP users get access to millions of wifi spots?
4. CX3NT3_713 posted on 09 Nov 2012, 06:32 0 0
In other news....,, lumia 920 is in stock, in some at&t stores, in my area.. Is this a typo? ,..I'll check later today
5. KingShango posted on 09 Nov 2012, 06:34 0 0
This seems really odd given that MS and Verizon have made such a big deal about DataSense and cutting your data usage. I image it would be easy to fix.
6. SemperFiV12 posted on 09 Nov 2012, 16:48 0 0
Leave it to Victor H to find and post anything negative on WP. Well done mate!