Xbox Music on Windows Phone might eat up your cellular data even when Wi-Fi is available
0. phoneArena 09 Nov 2012, 05:51 posted on
Want to stream some music from your cloud list via Xbox Music? Better check how much cellular data you have…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. an4564 (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
well now we know why carries support windows phone 8 so much
3. jroc74 (Posts: 5659; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Why does wifi get turned off when the screen is locked? Was this done by design?
This doesnt matter to me cuz I mainly use wifi at home, but didnt I just read an article where WP users get access to millions of wifi spots?
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2060; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
In other news....,, lumia 920 is in stock, in some at&t stores, in my area.. Is this a typo? ,..I'll check later today
5. KingShango (Posts: 89; Member since: 16 May 2012)
This seems really odd given that MS and Verizon have made such a big deal about DataSense and cutting your data usage. I image it would be easy to fix.
6. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 936; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Leave it to Victor H to find and post anything negative on WP. Well done mate!