X-Doria Dash Pro Samsung Galaxy S4 Case hands-on
0. phoneArena 02 May 2013, 13:38 posted on
Right away, there’s a luxurious aura around this case, seeing that it’s constructed out of this leather-like material, which happens to bring forth a cleaner finish with its texture. Better yet, there are magnets placed around the front cover so that it stays firmly closed. And of course, cutouts...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. buccob (Posts: 1881; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Fugly yellow logo...
Otherwise a very nice and useful case
2. AngryAppleCustomer. (Posts: 30; Member since: 01 May 2013)
Not the logo. The phone that goes in it. Samsung is pure garbage.
12. chocolaking (Posts: 490; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Doesn't look pleasent to me inside or outside.
3. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1063; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Do people actually buy flip covers? I mean they just get in the way and wont protect your device much if dropped.
5. buccob (Posts: 1881; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I too am a little bit against it... well against most cases... But for some people the flip cover offer extra grip, and cases like this double as a stand...
I rather have my Xperia with a wrist strap which is very minimalistic, the phone built is great and the strap save it from drops, and give me confidence to take pictures from high places, outside windows and over water...
6. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
As much as I love most leather cases, it's really hard to find one that actually covers up the corners of the phone.
8. hunted (Posts: 379; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
why are you doing so much for S4? you are even reviewing flip cases, covers etc etc..
9. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
Nothing is being done for the S4. It's normal to review cases for the king of android smartphones.