X-Doria Apple iPhone 5S case collection hands-on
0. phoneArena 11 Sep 2013, 09:57 posted on
Now that the new iPhones have been officially unveiled, it’s time to think about your future purchase. Even though we’re still over a week away before the new models hit retail shelves, we’re getting a first look at some of the new cases for the iPhone 5S from X-Doria’s latest collection...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9689; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The only case you should put on an iPhone is an OtterBox. Period.
2. bucky (Posts: 1802; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Why? That takes away from the look of the phone. Unless I'm at work I don't even have a case on. I love the feel of the iPhone 5 so I imagine the 5s is the same feel
8. LordDavon (Posts: 108; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
True! That is probably the best way to fugly up even the best looking phone.
9. bucky (Posts: 1802; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
That applies to every phone though. I'm just very caredull
3. MCrapp (Posts: 313; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Why you need a case for New iPhone?!Aluminium smartphones are so premium and elegant!
4. Ninetysix (Posts: 1842; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Why you need a case for New HTC One/Xperia Z1?!Aluminium smartphones are so premium and elegant!
5. bucky (Posts: 1802; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Lol yes they are nice too. Insecure much?
10. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
All I have to say to you is god damn social constructs.