Woz shows up in new jOBS production stills
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Alleged Apple iPhone 6 front panel leaks, corroborates 4.7-inch display size
15 Apr 2014, 05:39
1. skymitch89 (Posts: 983; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
It's kinda scary how much Ashton Kutcher looks like Steve Jobs.
3. the_best (Posts: 130; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
i know, and people complain about him.. he is perfekt!
6. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Meh...I'm not a big fan of his acting in the past. But we will see how this film goes...
7. tedkord (Posts: 3934; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
He's not a great actor, but he's good at what he does.
9. fanboysrdumb (Posts: 26; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
your not even the poop of a celebrity your a nobody. tomorow when you die not even a droid will come piss on you.
4. Droiddoes (unregistered)
And this is news...how? LMAO @ the neckbeard iDrones that actually pay to see this.
5. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
If you havent, watch the movie pirates of the silicone valley, its bassically a biography of jobs and apple.,..
8. tedkord (Posts: 3934; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
The best scene is when Jobs confronts Gates for strealing the GUI, and Gates shuts him up by reminding him he stole it from Xerox to begin with.
While you're at it watch the movie Macheads. Its a hilarious look inside the RDF, clearly showing why the biggest Apple enthusiasts are derided.