Woz on Microsoft’s Surface: “I want to own one. I want to use one.”
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2012, 06:27 posted on
Apple Co-Founder, Steve Wozniak, is no stranger to giving his unbiased opinion on whatever the latest and greatest is in the tech world. When it comes to what Microsoft has been doing recently...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah, maybe it's just that he looks like a jolly fellow but he always seems to be very on-point with his opinions.
12. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The real techie. Unbiased. And very straight forward to his point of views.
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4270; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Wow, this guy really does seem to be honest and unbiased.
3. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
who cares what this fat little ewok says.
Windows phone is behind, its functionailties are limited and its only unique selling point is its UI and xbox integration.
other than that its a crap restrictive 2010 OS.
4. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
what fanboy are you? you mentioned nothing about Android, you don't agree with Apple's co founder and you bash windows... could it be?
an endangered BB Fan?
7. MISTER_H (banned) (Posts: 97; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
Totally agree with u...
Y would u want to use w half baked OS..
8. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Surface uses a 2012 (and not even finalized and released) OS, that can run full desktop applications, and beats EVERYTHING else in the mobile world out in terms of raw capability. Granted, the RT version will have some restrictions, but it will likely be as or more capable than even Android, because it is desktop based, not phone based. Nothing against Android, which is a good capable OS, but you might as well be comparing a graphing calculator to Nintendo DS and calling the DS limited because it doesn't do the same stuff. Different products, different markets.
9. becazican (Posts: 52; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
bloodline your an idiot and i would say about 14 years old with very little friends. If you dont know anything about this man you should keep quiet. He's a techie ! As they use to say he is fat but he can go on a diet but you my friend will always be stupid
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
you're a dumb 14yr old. you don't event KNOW that WOZ co created APPLE you little dumb turd. and he's a lover of all tech
5. Aeires (unregistered)
Woz also went to Google HQ to pick up a Galaxy Nexus in person. He's a tech lover like the rest of us.
6. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 259; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
He's just an unbiased tech lover, that's how many of us should be.
Before he was curious with Android, now he's fascinated from new Microsoft stuff...nothing wrong
11. thebest (Posts: 231; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)
i like this guy, he just says the same thing that i feel about the products, whenever i see a new product and then read the opinion of woz about that product, i feel like he has just read my mind..........i think he should become the ceo of apple, i will buy his proucts at any cost............he says that iphone is still the best phone,he said that android beats iphone in navigation,few months back, he said that metro ui is the best ui in the world, he is just talking about my dream phone....an iphone with metro ui,google maps and offline siri.....
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
He should be CEO of every company
15. Stuntman (Posts: 835; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Why would a company hire him as CEO if he won't lie to customers and gouge every penny from them and sue other companies to keep market share?
17. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
at least he's smarter than some CEO's. so i kinda over react a bit and yes he does have millions of dollars in STOCK
16. jlscott777 (Posts: 45; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
If Steve Ballmer was really smart he would send Steve Wozniak the very first Surface tablet as a present.
19. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i really like this man! he's not bias!
21. mutefury (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
paid dude to promote windows phone just like ELOP.
22. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
^troll guy paid by no one but instead, just being crazy.
23. jroc74 (Posts: 5980; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
An Apple Co founder....paid to promote Windows Tablet...that will be competing with the iPad for tablet sales....